You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My friend lost his iPhone. He was connected with me on the Find My app. His phone may be down on battery power. How can I find his phone

My friend lost his iPhone. We were connected via the Find My app. His phone may be low on battery. How can we use my phone to find his

Posted on May 8, 2023 11:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 11:18 AM

This document has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device - Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

If this is another person's device the person who lost the device "can also use the Find My app on a device owned by someone in [their] Family Sharing group, or sign in to iCloud.com/find to locate [their] device using a browser. [ Locate a device in Find Devices on iCloud.com - Apple Support ]"

If Find My iPhone is offline or not working click on the link to get help when you don't see your device listed, or you see an unexpected device or an alert that says your device is offline. --> If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 8, 2023 11:18 AM in response to Firestormbirddogs

This document has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Use the Find My app to locate a lost or stolen device - Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

If this is another person's device the person who lost the device "can also use the Find My app on a device owned by someone in [their] Family Sharing group, or sign in to iCloud.com/find to locate [their] device using a browser. [ Locate a device in Find Devices on iCloud.com - Apple Support ]"

If Find My iPhone is offline or not working click on the link to get help when you don't see your device listed, or you see an unexpected device or an alert that says your device is offline. --> If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

My friend lost his iPhone. He was connected with me on the Find My app. His phone may be down on battery power. How can I find his phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.