I have Apple Music on my phone. How do I get it onto my tv?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 8, 2023 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 4:21 PM

If you want to download the Apple Music app directly onto your TV, the availability and process may vary depending on the brand and model of your smart TV. Here are some general steps to follow:

—————

Check the TV's app store: Most smart TVs have an app store or a section where you can download and install various applications. Look for an app store on your TV's home screen or in the settings menu.

———

Navigate to the app store: Open the app store on your TV using your TV remote.

Search for Apple Music: Use the search function within the app store to look for "Apple Music." You can typically find a search bar or a magnifying glass icon to initiate the search.

Select and install: Once you find the Apple Music app in the app store search results, select it and choose the option to install or download. Follow any on-screen prompts or instructions to complete the installation process.

Sign in to your Apple ID: After the installation is complete, launch the Apple Music app on your TV. You may need to sign in with your Apple ID to access your Apple Music subscription and personalized content. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in.

—————

The availability of the Apple Music app on your specific smart TV depends on the TV's operating system and app store compatibility. If your TV doesn't have access to the Apple Music app, you may need to explore alternative methods like streaming from another device using AirPlay

Hope this works,

CXDeaks

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2023 4:21 PM in response to 2wiceShy

If you want to download the Apple Music app directly onto your TV, the availability and process may vary depending on the brand and model of your smart TV. Here are some general steps to follow:

—————

Check the TV's app store: Most smart TVs have an app store or a section where you can download and install various applications. Look for an app store on your TV's home screen or in the settings menu.

———

Navigate to the app store: Open the app store on your TV using your TV remote.

Search for Apple Music: Use the search function within the app store to look for "Apple Music." You can typically find a search bar or a magnifying glass icon to initiate the search.

Select and install: Once you find the Apple Music app in the app store search results, select it and choose the option to install or download. Follow any on-screen prompts or instructions to complete the installation process.

Sign in to your Apple ID: After the installation is complete, launch the Apple Music app on your TV. You may need to sign in with your Apple ID to access your Apple Music subscription and personalized content. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in.

—————

The availability of the Apple Music app on your specific smart TV depends on the TV's operating system and app store compatibility. If your TV doesn't have access to the Apple Music app, you may need to explore alternative methods like streaming from another device using AirPlay

Hope this works,

CXDeaks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.