I keep getting notice to use my Apple Watch key board unsolicited every few seconds. How can I stop it. It occurred out of the blue

I keep getting unsolicited notices to use my Apple Watch keyboard on my cell. What gives?

Posted on May 8, 2023 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2023 2:16 AM

This allows you to input things like passwords in a Watch SE that has no keyboard.

Start by force restarting the Watch and paired iPhone at the same time:-

Force restart the Watch

i.e. p ess and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. Then while Watch is restarting,

Force Restart the paired iphone   Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK) 

If it still bothers you unnecessarily go to iphone settings, notifications and turn it off

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2023 2:16 AM in response to J47TWTX

This allows you to input things like passwords in a Watch SE that has no keyboard.

Start by force restarting the Watch and paired iPhone at the same time:-

Force restart the Watch

i.e. p ess and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. Then while Watch is restarting,

Force Restart the paired iphone   Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK) 

If it still bothers you unnecessarily go to iphone settings, notifications and turn it off

I keep getting notice to use my Apple Watch key board unsolicited every few seconds. How can I stop it. It occurred out of the blue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.