Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Photos Import Function???

Ever since the update to Ventura 13.3.1, Photos will not easily import photos.

It says it's importing, say, 8 photos I've selected from an SD card. That message stays up for at least 20 minutes, but no pictures show up in the Imports folder.

I rebooted the machine, and it read the 8 photos from one card. But then I switched cards and it wouldn't import anything. Back to the blank import folder page and 20-minute "Importing..." message.

Anybody got any help to offer, please?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.3

Posted on May 8, 2023 8:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 9:07 PM

Thomas Carney Said:

"Photos Import Function???: Ever since the update to Ventura 13.3.1, Photos will not easily import photos.[...]"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Report this to AppleApple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback Apple receives on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in upcoming updates.

1. Go Here: Feedback - macOS - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL to this thread
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2023 9:07 PM in response to Thomas Carney

Thomas Carney Said:

"Photos Import Function???: Ever since the update to Ventura 13.3.1, Photos will not easily import photos.[...]"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Report this to AppleApple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback Apple receives on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in upcoming updates.

1. Go Here: Feedback - macOS - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL to this thread
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Photos Import Function???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.