You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shut Down Screen/Log In Screen

I just updated my 202 MacBook Air to the Ventura 13.3.1 (a) this evening and now every time I shut my computer I get this green fuzzy screen. Everything runs fine when it is on but now also when I go to log in to my computer after turning it back on, the screen is just black with the passcode part and my keyboard lights aren't turning on. I've never had either of these issues before.

This was also a double question but I am wondering if they are related? If not how can I fix these issues?

Posted on May 8, 2023 9:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 8, 2023 10:48 PM

Hi,

You'd better contact Apple Support or take your MacBook Air to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Air there.

Official Apple Support

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations

1 reply

Shut Down Screen/Log In Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.