My Iphone is Stolen and I want it shutdown for any use by the theft

I want my stolen phone blacklisted and rendered unusable to the thief. IMEI NO; ***

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on May 11, 2023 11:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2023 12:11 AM

Hello,

You can log into find my iPhone on iCloud.com. There in ‘Find My”, lock your iPhone and locate it; this is all depending on your model, set preferences, and software. You could also do this with the aid of a friend or family’s iPad, iPhone, or Mac. Apple stores could also allow you to access these functions there. I would recommend not posting your serial numbers or any data in this forum. I could cause a problem in the future. Hope I could help point you in the right direction!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2023 12:11 AM in response to uskaoje

Hello,

You can log into find my iPhone on iCloud.com. There in ‘Find My”, lock your iPhone and locate it; this is all depending on your model, set preferences, and software. You could also do this with the aid of a friend or family’s iPad, iPhone, or Mac. Apple stores could also allow you to access these functions there. I would recommend not posting your serial numbers or any data in this forum. I could cause a problem in the future. Hope I could help point you in the right direction!

May 18, 2023 5:18 PM in response to uskaoje

Beware of a common phishing scam: You may get a text or email from “Apple” or “Apple Security” (or sometimes “Police”) saying your phone has been found and to click on a link to see its location. This is NEVER from Apple or from law enforcement; it is from the thief or fence to steal your Apple ID and identity. Delete any such message without responding to it. Apple never gets involved in lost or stolen devices→Avoid phishing emails, fake ‘virus‘ alerts, phony support calls, and other scams

My Iphone is Stolen and I want it shutdown for any use by the theft

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.