Trying to download an app but won’t let me

I’m trying to re-download an app and when I try it keeps popping up saying to enter my password(the password isn’t the problem) , but it says to do that and update my payment information. It does that when there is a purchase that is trying to buy can’t because the card that’s on there doesn’t have enough $ . I went and looked and the only thing that would have cost the $8.65 that kept trying to go through was from a 7 day free trial but after the 7 days I canceled the subscription. But it is still trying to charge me after over a year ? Why is it still trying to charge me after I canceled it?? I don’t know why to do.

Posted on May 13, 2023 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 2:57 PM

This support article explains how to cancel a subscription from Apple ➔ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Notes:

• If you don’t cancel trials more than 24 hours before your renewal date, your subscription might renew.

If you didn't cancel in time, your subscription would have been charged. You have to pay for it before Apple will let you continue to use their media services. You can try asking for a refund but after a year? Follow the directions in this support article about how to request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple ➔ Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2023 2:57 PM in response to JoLynnS66

This support article explains how to cancel a subscription from Apple ➔ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Notes:

• If you don’t cancel trials more than 24 hours before your renewal date, your subscription might renew.

If you didn't cancel in time, your subscription would have been charged. You have to pay for it before Apple will let you continue to use their media services. You can try asking for a refund but after a year? Follow the directions in this support article about how to request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple ➔ Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Trying to download an app but won’t let me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.