i need help

i change my passcode now passcode not work

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on May 13, 2023 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 1:58 PM

If your iPhone is not accepting the passcode, then you will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉 Reset the Passcode of your iPhone (Without a Computer) Note: All the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2023 1:58 PM in response to ikramullahsaeed

If your iPhone is not accepting the passcode, then you will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉 Reset the Passcode of your iPhone (Without a Computer) Note: All the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

Axel F.

i need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.