Solution-iTunes Browser Freezes On Blank Page

Regarding my iTunes Music Browser not working, I have found that once I put in an artist in the search box I have to wait for it to do it's thing. It can take 60 seconds but if you wait it out it'll pop on sooner or later. Very frustrating. Why is this APPLE???

Mac Pro, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 13, 2023 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 7:07 PM

Faders_up Said:

"Solution-iTunes Browser Freezes On Blank Page: Regarding my iTunes Music Browser not working, I have found that once I put in an artist in the search box I have to wait for it to do its thing. It can take 60 seconds but if you wait it out it'll pop on sooner or later. Very frustrating. Why is this APPLE???"

-------

Troubleshooting a Slow iTune Music Browser:

A. Reinstall the macOS:

The app's drivers may have become corrupt somehow. So, tryin reinstalling the macOS. Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple Support.

B. Important: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2023 7:07 PM in response to Faders_up

Faders_up Said:

"Solution-iTunes Browser Freezes On Blank Page: Regarding my iTunes Music Browser not working, I have found that once I put in an artist in the search box I have to wait for it to do its thing. It can take 60 seconds but if you wait it out it'll pop on sooner or later. Very frustrating. Why is this APPLE???"

-------

Troubleshooting a Slow iTune Music Browser:

A. Reinstall the macOS:

The app's drivers may have become corrupt somehow. So, tryin reinstalling the macOS. Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple Support.

B. Important: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall.

Solution-iTunes Browser Freezes On Blank Page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.