Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Browse Mode (streaming) Problem. When clicking an artist page, album page or song, itunes displays a blank white page.

This problem occured after I rebooted the OS (for other reasons) and started itunes again. In Browse (streaming) mode, I can search for an artist and it will display the search results. But if I click on any of the search results-- artist, album, or song, it displays a blank white page, instead of the artist, album or song page.

I have not made any changes to the OS or other software. Itunes has worked fine with no problems with the current version of OS and itunes, until I rebooted and re-started itunes.

If anyone else has experienced this problem and knows how to fix it, I would appreciate it. I called Apple support, but the support person was unable to provide a solution.

Mac mini, OS X 10.10

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 5:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 4:27 AM

Reboot your router and your computer.

Try holding down Option+Cmd as you launch iTunes to open it in its safe mode.

Try iTunes > Preferences > Advanced > Reset Cache.

tt2

3 replies

Itunes Browse Mode (streaming) Problem. When clicking an artist page, album page or song, itunes displays a blank white page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.