my phone number for verification cause fogot the password was unactive

How to recover apple id without a phone number or recovery code? theres an no longer i need for subscription but the transaction continues

Posted on May 14, 2023 2:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2023 5:29 AM

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (go to this document: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2023 5:29 AM in response to yournamewaslost

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (go to this document: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

my phone number for verification cause fogot the password was unactive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.