Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Attaching photos to email

I used to be able to attach selected photos with size choice but now it just embeds in email - how can i revert to attaching photos to email?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on May 14, 2023 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2023 12:24 PM

When I select photos and share them by Mail, I have first to compose the mail, add recipients, click the button to send the mail, Only then I will see the option to select a size for the attached image files, with four size options.

The attached image files will be shown embedded in the mail, but are sent as attachments.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2023 12:24 PM in response to whcl01

When I select photos and share them by Mail, I have first to compose the mail, add recipients, click the button to send the mail, Only then I will see the option to select a size for the attached image files, with four size options.

The attached image files will be shown embedded in the mail, but are sent as attachments.

Attaching photos to email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.