Apple ID payment method

Why is my Apple ID giftcard payment method not working or how do I pay with my Apple ID giftcard

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on May 14, 2023 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2023 9:28 AM

The article "What type of gift card do I have?" explains the different kinds of gift cards Apple uses and has links on how to redeem them and what can be purchased with each kind. Click on the link --> What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

Read this support article to learn how to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card --> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Very similar to what is in this document:

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card read this document about things to try --> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If you are having problems redeeming a gift card, review the possible reasons and suggestions listed in this support article --> http://support.apple.com/HT201195

If your issue is not listed, follow the directions at the end for contacting Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2023 9:28 AM in response to Marcelapplej

The article "What type of gift card do I have?" explains the different kinds of gift cards Apple uses and has links on how to redeem them and what can be purchased with each kind. Click on the link --> What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

Read this support article to learn how to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card --> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Very similar to what is in this document:

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card read this document about things to try --> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If you are having problems redeeming a gift card, review the possible reasons and suggestions listed in this support article --> http://support.apple.com/HT201195

If your issue is not listed, follow the directions at the end for contacting Apple Support.

Apple ID payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.