My AirPods no longer give a low battery warning when on the phone and just disconnect

My AirPods no longer give a low battery warning when on the phone and just disconnect

Posted on May 14, 2023 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 3:45 PM

Thanks for reaching out margaretkinsey,

It sounds like you are not receiving a notification that your AirPods battery is low.

If you have your AirPods paired with an iPhone, you should get a notification at 20%, 10% and 5% percent battery remaining. Check out Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life. If you are not getting that notification, try resetting your AirPods using the guidance from How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro.

If you continue to not see any notifications after that, you can connect with Apple directly using either Get Support or if you're in a region without direct support options, you can also Contact Apple for support and service.

Hope that helps.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2023 3:45 PM in response to margaretkinsey

Thanks for reaching out margaretkinsey,

It sounds like you are not receiving a notification that your AirPods battery is low.

If you have your AirPods paired with an iPhone, you should get a notification at 20%, 10% and 5% percent battery remaining. Check out Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life. If you are not getting that notification, try resetting your AirPods using the guidance from How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro.

If you continue to not see any notifications after that, you can connect with Apple directly using either Get Support or if you're in a region without direct support options, you can also Contact Apple for support and service.

Hope that helps.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.