Stolen device

Hi everyone. So when it comes to technology I’m clueless. A couple of iPhones were taken from us. First question is, I’m trying to reset the password of my daughters iCloud and it says it’s sending it for me to continue on my device but I dont seem to be getting the notification on where to continue. Then I’m trying to find how to get to where I can put in the IMEI code to report them stolen. Please help and thank you in advance

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 15, 2023 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2023 11:41 AM

So sorry to hear you had devices stolen.

With Apple devices you sign into the Apple ID at iCloud.com/find or by using the Find My app to mark it lost or stolen. See If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

The IMEI is not used through Apple, but you can contact your carrier to see if they have options to blacklist by IMEI.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2023 11:41 AM in response to Wildone226

So sorry to hear you had devices stolen.

With Apple devices you sign into the Apple ID at iCloud.com/find or by using the Find My app to mark it lost or stolen. See If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

The IMEI is not used through Apple, but you can contact your carrier to see if they have options to blacklist by IMEI.

Stolen device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.