Hi, I have order an AppleCare Plan for my MacBook Pro 16 M1 on 12 May 2023

Hi, Good Day

I purchased an AppleCare Plan on Apple Store May 12, 2023 and i haven't received anything pack from Apple Store yet.

My MacBook Pro warranty expire on May 16, 2023

Does AppleCare Plan automatic registered?

Posted on May 16, 2023 1:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 1:28 AM

kin hoong Said:

"Hi, I have order an AppleCare Plan for my MacBook Pro 16 M1 on 12 May 2023: Hi, Good Day I purchased an AppleCare Plan on Apple Store May 12, 2023 and i haven't received anything pack from Apple Store yet. My MacBook Pro warranty expire on May 16, 2023 Does AppleCare Plan automatic registered?"

-------

Verifying you have AppleCare+ Coverage:

Check your Coverage:

Enter your Serial Number*** Here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. After it has been purchased with the item, it registers.

***Where to Obtain a Serial Number:

A. Original Packaging:

You'll find the Serial Number on the box that this device was packed in.

B. Purchase Invoice or Receipt:

You'll find the Serial Number printed on the invoice or receipt that cam with your device:

C. Use Your Account:

If associated to your App Account, click it:

1. Login: https://appleid.apple.com/
  2. Click: on Devices
  3. Click: Your MacBook Pro
  4. View: the Serial Number

D. On the Device Itself:

Find the Serial Number in the macOS it iOS

• Serial Number of a Mac:
  1. Go to: Apple menu
  2. Select: About This Mac
  3. View: Very-bottom line
  • Serial Number of an iPhone:
  1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: About
  3. View: second item-down
  4. Enter: the Serial Number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2023 1:28 AM in response to kin hoong

kin hoong Said:

"Hi, I have order an AppleCare Plan for my MacBook Pro 16 M1 on 12 May 2023: Hi, Good Day I purchased an AppleCare Plan on Apple Store May 12, 2023 and i haven't received anything pack from Apple Store yet. My MacBook Pro warranty expire on May 16, 2023 Does AppleCare Plan automatic registered?"

-------

Verifying you have AppleCare+ Coverage:

Check your Coverage:

Enter your Serial Number*** Here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. After it has been purchased with the item, it registers.

***Where to Obtain a Serial Number:

A. Original Packaging:

You'll find the Serial Number on the box that this device was packed in.

B. Purchase Invoice or Receipt:

You'll find the Serial Number printed on the invoice or receipt that cam with your device:

C. Use Your Account:

If associated to your App Account, click it:

1. Login: https://appleid.apple.com/
  2. Click: on Devices
  3. Click: Your MacBook Pro
  4. View: the Serial Number

D. On the Device Itself:

Find the Serial Number in the macOS it iOS

• Serial Number of a Mac:
  1. Go to: Apple menu
  2. Select: About This Mac
  3. View: Very-bottom line
  • Serial Number of an iPhone:
  1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: About
  3. View: second item-down
  4. Enter: the Serial Number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

May 17, 2023 7:44 PM in response to kin hoong

"Hi, good day. Here is my problem what about i'm purchased AppleCare Protection Plan on Apple Store on the 11th of May, my MacBook Pro 16 inch Apple M1 Max is coverage expired on 16th of May. From the Apple Store App the package is showing delivered on the 15th of May but I didn't receive any package from Apple, until today also not receiving."

-------

Change the Purchase Date:

You need to update the the purchase date but provide Apple a proof of purchase.

1. Go Here: About the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Learn more about updating Apple records
  3. As it Reads: If the estimated expiration date of your Telephone Technical Support, Limited Warranty, or AppleCare agreement for your serial number is incorrect, please contact us.

Apple Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with yo

May 17, 2023 7:48 PM in response to kin hoong

Hi, good day.

Here is my problem what about i'm purchased AppleCare Protection Plan on Apple Store on the 11th of May, my MacBook Pro 16 inch Apple M1 Max is coverage expired on 16th of May.

From the Apple Store App the package is showing delivered on the 15th of May but I didn't receive any package from Apple, until today also not receiving.

And now my MacBook Pro coverage is already expired. Can I still get the coverage?

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Hi, I have order an AppleCare Plan for my MacBook Pro 16 M1 on 12 May 2023

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.