Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Locked out of mac mini

Apple security warning from apple security Center. Access blocked and call this 1 (833) ————- number which i cannot find on any apple help line sites. Am i being somehow scammed

Mac mini, macOS 13.3

Posted on May 17, 2023 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2023 4:05 PM

looked up apple support from my ipad. Called their support line and a nice lady helped me through the whole process of getting it off my screen. She also said i did the right thing by calling them and that apple does not ever lock you off your computer. She even looked at all my programs and said there was one i should get rid of and i was happy to do it. Problem solved within 10 mins. Of me calling the number. Thank you APPLE

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2023 4:05 PM in response to Daffyduck44

looked up apple support from my ipad. Called their support line and a nice lady helped me through the whole process of getting it off my screen. She also said i did the right thing by calling them and that apple does not ever lock you off your computer. She even looked at all my programs and said there was one i should get rid of and i was happy to do it. Problem solved within 10 mins. Of me calling the number. Thank you APPLE

Locked out of mac mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.