Apple Watch battery?

My Apple Watch charges just fine, but in the last week or two I find that it goes down to 6% battery by the time I go to bed at night and recharge it. Is there something wrong with the battery? Any advice?

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on May 17, 2023 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2023 1:57 PM

Apple says the battery should last for about 18 hours. But, as the battery ages, it will less for shorter and shorter periods of time between charges.

On the watch, go to Settings>Battery>Battery Health. What is the Maximum Capacity percentage? If it's 80% or less, you need a new battery. Contact Apple here:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2023 1:57 PM in response to Watch_the_watch

Apple says the battery should last for about 18 hours. But, as the battery ages, it will less for shorter and shorter periods of time between charges.

On the watch, go to Settings>Battery>Battery Health. What is the Maximum Capacity percentage? If it's 80% or less, you need a new battery. Contact Apple here:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Oct 8, 2023 12:36 AM in response to Watch_the_watch

Ever since the update my battery has been dying. When I called they know nothing about it. I find it funny yet again when the new watch comes out. This happened once before & they got caught doing this to phones. I am upset because there was NOTHING wrong with my watch & now it dies way to quick. Support just reads off a piece of paper. No one knows anything

Apple Watch battery?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.