Can't find vibrate settings on iPhone 13 Pro under 'Sounds & Haptics'

Why doesn't my iphone 13 pro have the 'vibrate' settings under sounds and haptics?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 17, 2023 5:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 2:45 PM

My iPhone 13 doesn't have the vibrate option in sounds and haptics at all. It is on in the Accessibility Touch menu but not available in the regular Sounds and Haptics. This is frustrating as I need the vibration alert when in silent mode for messages.

32 replies

Dec 31, 2023 3:27 PM in response to debls55

It appears that everyone using 13 seems to have the same issue including myself. This is frustrating since I am constantly missing important calls. No matter what I do, I only get the first vibration and subsequent ones are too weak to recognize. As I think about the issue more carefully, I concluded that this issue is insignificant as long as I am wearing my Apple Watch but is significant when I am not wearing my watch at home. With that I make a reasonable assumption if Apple may purposely doing this in order to increase selling their watches. If not, they’d have already fixed this kind of simple issue. It is not right to miss so many important calls with this expensive phone with the highest possible systems. I should not have to wear my watch even when I am at home for the sake of not missing any calls.

Can't find vibrate settings on iPhone 13 Pro under 'Sounds & Haptics'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.