Digitizing using my iPhone 12 Pro max

When taking a photo with my iPhone 12 Pro Max I use an adaptor that uses the standard lens ( vs the telephoto and Wide angle) how do I keep my standard lens open all of the time ( my adapter is supplied by scope cam in Utah). Thank you for your time.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on May 18, 2023 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2023 12:00 AM

Probably you are using third-party apps and/0r a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2023 12:00 AM in response to mdland

Probably you are using third-party apps and/0r a third-party device.

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website or a product then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host or the manufacturer directly. Here is how

• To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  • To contact a web publisher —> Scroll Down to the bottom of the web page. You will find: Contact Us, Help Center, Support, Terms of use, etc.
  • To contact the Manufacturer --> Please read the manual that may have come along with the product.

May 19, 2023 6:01 AM in response to mdland

Thank you for responding. I not using any APPs. When I take a photo /picture with my iPhone using a spotting scope. The picture is displayed via the phone as a circular image. In order to make the photo fill the screen I need to enlarge the image. To do this I must zoom in - at this point the screen goes blank. (Which means to me the lens shift from the standard lens to the telephoto lens (which is covered by the adapter.)

Digitizing using my iPhone 12 Pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.