how can I find out when my free trial of Apple TV expires

I am using a free trial and want to find out when it is going to expire - Apple TV+. Thanks for any help!

3810X,

Posted on May 19, 2023 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2023 9:34 AM

In the Apple TV app on your smart TV or TV-connected device:

⚙ Settings﹥Accounts﹥[You]﹥Manage Subscriptions﹥[highlight subscription]﹥e.g.: “Renews May 24, 2023”.

Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

7 replies

May 19, 2023 11:45 AM in response to daniel4ever_1

I figured it out and went in through my iPad.

Well done. The subscription is for the account, and can therefore be managed on any of your devices, when signed in with that account.

Enjoy your iPad, and enjoy the Apple TV+ free trial. At the end of the free trial, this subscription will auto-renew as a paid subscription, unless you decide to cancel. If you decide that you do not want to renew, then you should cancel (at least) 24 hours before the renewal moment, else it might renew automatically before being processed. If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

May 20, 2023 11:53 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Thanks, Urquhart1244! I knew about the auto-renew, which is why I was so anxious to get the date. That is how they suck you into buying stuff... LOL... I also suspected that I should act before the date, so thanks for confirming that!

The iPad is my only Apple device, bought as a gift for me to make Facetime easier with my grandchild. 8-)

how can I find out when my free trial of Apple TV expires

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.