Ipod Classic 160 GB

Hello, i found an Ipod Classic 160 GB and i want to find the owner to give it to him. Does anyone know how I can find him?

Thank you !

Posted on May 19, 2023 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 1:35 AM

The correct thing to do is hand the iPod into the appropriate authority:

• if you found it in the street, hand it into the nearest police station (to where you found it)
    • if you found it in a railway station, bus station etc., hand it into their Lost Property Office
    • if you found it in a public building, such as a Library or swimming pool, had it into their reception or Lost Property Office
    • if you found it in a shopping mall (which is usually private property), hand it into their security department

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2023 1:35 AM in response to M1K3L98

The correct thing to do is hand the iPod into the appropriate authority:

• if you found it in the street, hand it into the nearest police station (to where you found it)
    • if you found it in a railway station, bus station etc., hand it into their Lost Property Office
    • if you found it in a public building, such as a Library or swimming pool, had it into their reception or Lost Property Office
    • if you found it in a shopping mall (which is usually private property), hand it into their security department

Ipod Classic 160 GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.