Family account child games not downloading

I have the family sharing account on mine and my child’s iPads. My phone and iPad both work fine downloading anything from the App Store but for both my children it won’t download anything it has me enter the passwords and acts like it is going to but only has the loading circle that comes up next to the app and it never changes or even starts downloading. Anyone know how to fix this?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on May 19, 2023 3:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2023 11:09 PM

but only has the loading circle that comes up next to the app and it never changes or even starts downloading.

Start here, check the network connection:

You need to have a good Service and/or Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

👉 If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2023 11:09 PM in response to Carraways10

but only has the loading circle that comes up next to the app and it never changes or even starts downloading.

Start here, check the network connection:

You need to have a good Service and/or Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

👉 If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

Family account child games not downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.