Lost Health Data

Up until a couple of days ago my Health App showed all my data. However the only data is the very last I entered. My tablet is still there, but no longer prompts me to take it. The Heslth App was marked to sync with iCloud but even that has disappeared (as well as other apps I think as there are only about 4 on there now). How can I get this all restored?

iPhone 12

Posted on May 20, 2023 8:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 8:34 AM

Health information is stored in iCloud and gets encrypted as it goes between iCloud and your device, and while it's stored in iCloud. End-to-end encryption requires iOS 12 or later and two-factor authentication.

• Did you change your Apple ID?
  • Did you logout of your Apple ID
  • Did you stop storing your Health data in iCloud, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn off Health.

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2023 8:34 AM in response to UrbanCohort

Health information is stored in iCloud and gets encrypted as it goes between iCloud and your device, and while it's stored in iCloud. End-to-end encryption requires iOS 12 or later and two-factor authentication.

• Did you change your Apple ID?
  • Did you logout of your Apple ID
  • Did you stop storing your Health data in iCloud, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and turn off Health.

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Lost Health Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.