System Preferences has disappeared...

Hi, I've recently upgraded to Ventura 13.3.1 (a) and I went to the top LH corner "apple" symbol to use System Preferences... Its disappeared from the pull down... Please can someone advise? Thank you!

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 13.3

Posted on May 20, 2023 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 8:46 AM

Additionally, many settings have moved around so it would be good to become familiar with settings by checking out all the different categories to see where settings are. Another tip, if you are looking for one specific setting, you can type its name in the top Search bar of the System Settings window and it will show you where it is.

Customize your Mac with System Settings - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2023 8:46 AM in response to PeterMon

Additionally, many settings have moved around so it would be good to become familiar with settings by checking out all the different categories to see where settings are. Another tip, if you are looking for one specific setting, you can type its name in the top Search bar of the System Settings window and it will show you where it is.

Customize your Mac with System Settings - Apple Support

May 20, 2023 8:40 AM in response to PeterMon

PeterMon wrote:

Hi, I've recently upgraded to Ventura 13.3.1 (a) and I went to the top LH corner "apple" symbol to use System Preferences... Its disappeared from the pull down... Please can someone advise? Thank you!
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/91e35da2-5804-41f5-9aba-ef12e65a69b3

See System Settings...

ref: Customize your Mac with System Settings

System Preferences has disappeared...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.