How do I find my lost airpods if they're both in the case and offline and the find my app is not working?

How do I find my lost airpods if they're both in the case and offline and the find my app is not working?

AirPods (2nd generation)

Posted on May 20, 2023 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2023 11:30 PM

Hi ainsley243,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: "How do I find my lost airpods if they're both in the case and offline and the find my app is not working?"

What to do: If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

If you didn't turn on Find My before your AirPods went missing, you can't use Find My to locate them.

How to: Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

says:

"If your AirPods are near any of your Apple devices and connected to Bluetooth, you can play a sound to help you find them".

Resource: 

AirPods User Guide – Apple Support

More Support if needed:

AirPods Support Website:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods....

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2023 11:30 PM in response to ainsley243

Hi ainsley243,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: "How do I find my lost airpods if they're both in the case and offline and the find my app is not working?"

What to do: If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

If you didn't turn on Find My before your AirPods went missing, you can't use Find My to locate them.

How to: Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

says:

"If your AirPods are near any of your Apple devices and connected to Bluetooth, you can play a sound to help you find them".

Resource: 

AirPods User Guide – Apple Support

More Support if needed:

AirPods Support Website:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods....

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.