How do I know what time my gift card was redeemed

Please I need help I think I’m getting scammed how can I check when my card was red

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on May 20, 2023 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2024 4:52 PM

I want to know when my card was redeem I was scammed

12 replies

May 21, 2023 5:20 AM in response to ODGEbuka

Where did you purchase your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card?

Request your money back, you certainly still have the proof of payment.

See this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

check  ⤵️

Card is not valid

Card has already been redeemed

Card is not activated

Code is unreadable

Code must be redeemed in a different country or region

Contact Apple Support -> Contact Apple Support.

Beware of -> About Gift Card Scams -> About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support 

If you have a valid payment method on file, instead of buying or order an App Store & iTunes gift card, you can Add money to your Apple Account balance anytime, no gift card needed, see -> Apple Gift Card - Apple (UK)

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

Jun 21, 2024 5:55 PM in response to ojuoluwa

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

If you receive a request for payment using Apple Gift Cards, or If you believe you are the victim of a scam, please contact Apple Support and report it to local law enforcement.

You may also report the scam to the FTC Complaint Assistant.

How do I know what time my gift card was redeemed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.