Airpod Pro Sound issue

Hi, I have bought Airpod pro with magsafe case last year and it was manufactured in Nov 2021. I am having sound issue at some frequency with both left and right air piece. As per Apple Airpod Pro program only 2020 manufactured Airpod are only eligible for free replacement. I would like to know why apple not providing replacement for 2021 if the issue is same as 2020 airpod.

AirPods Pro

Posted on May 21, 2023 1:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2023 2:34 AM

If you are referring to

AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

the specific issue that caused this problem, was solved in more resent hardware, it's most likely a separate issue.

If you purchased it last year it may still be within warranty, and if it is over a year you might have cover based on consumer laws in the country you live in.

In any case you can:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

To check out your options

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2023 2:34 AM in response to Kamal1805

If you are referring to

AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

the specific issue that caused this problem, was solved in more resent hardware, it's most likely a separate issue.

If you purchased it last year it may still be within warranty, and if it is over a year you might have cover based on consumer laws in the country you live in.

In any case you can:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

To check out your options

Airpod Pro Sound issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.