Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Buying a customize Macbook Air at store

Hello. I want to buy a Macbook Air with a Latin Spanish keyboard and a 512 disk. I will only be in Brooklyn for 5 days. I will buy cash at the store. Do they deliver it to me right at the same at the store?

Posted on May 22, 2023 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 2:31 PM

You need to contact the store where you want to buy this directly yourself. Nobody in these forums has the kind of information you are looking for.

For a Latin American keyboard you might have to order from Apple's online store. As for when and where it could be delivered you would again have to deal directly with them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2023 2:31 PM in response to MaruPWR

You need to contact the store where you want to buy this directly yourself. Nobody in these forums has the kind of information you are looking for.

For a Latin American keyboard you might have to order from Apple's online store. As for when and where it could be delivered you would again have to deal directly with them.

Buying a customize Macbook Air at store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.