The button on the MacBook Pro Touch Bar for fast forwarding video has disappeared

Hi, the following feature is missing in Mac OS 13.3.1 Touch Bar does not display video controls, this little button in the form of a graph, I don't know what it's called, the one he presses at 2:19 in the video, has disappeared

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 13.3

Posted on May 22, 2023 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2023 8:15 AM

sam970 wrote:

Hi, the following feature is missing in Mac OS 13.3.1 Touch Bar does not display video controls, this little button in the form of a graph, I don't know what it's called, the one he presses at 2:19 in the video, has disappeared

[Link Edited by Moderator]

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.4 —I would start there and report back.

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2023 8:15 AM in response to sam970

sam970 wrote:

[Link Edited by Moderator]

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.4 —I would start there and report back.

The button on the MacBook Pro Touch Bar for fast forwarding video has disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.