Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Cannot verify payment information. Contact apple support for more information

Cannot verify payment information. Contact apple support for more information. How do I go about it?

Posted on May 22, 2023 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 5:34 PM

orijajogun Said:

"Cannot verify payment information. Contact apple support for more information. How do I go about it?"

-------

Troubleshooting Verifying Methods of Payment:

A. Start Here: If your Payment Method is Declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

No Success?...

B. For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2023 5:34 PM in response to orijajogun

orijajogun Said:

"Cannot verify payment information. Contact apple support for more information. How do I go about it?"

-------

Troubleshooting Verifying Methods of Payment:

A. Start Here: If your Payment Method is Declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

No Success?...

B. For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Cannot verify payment information. Contact apple support for more information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.