You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Studio Buds won't go into pairing mode

I have a set of Beats Studio Buds that I haven't used in almost a year. Since then I bought an iPhone 14 pro max. Now I can't get them to go into pairing mode so that they connect to my phone. I have followed the instructions that I have found online and nothing has worked so far. Any help is appreciated.

Beats

Posted on May 22, 2023 9:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 9:23 PM

heatherlee2293 Said:

"Beats Studio Buds won't go into pairing mode: I have a set of Beats Studio Buds that I haven't used in almost a year. Since then I bought an iPhone 14 pro max. Now I can't get them to go into pairing mode so that they connect to my phone. I have followed the instructions that I have found online and nothing has worked so far. Any help is appreciated."

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Pairing:

A. Refer to the link provided atop this thread.

A. Unpair These:

Seems you need to unpair these from your phone. but, no longer have this phone, contact Beats, and find out how you can reset this. 

B. Beats Contact Us Info:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 22, 2023 9:23 PM in response to heatherlee2293

heatherlee2293 Said:

"Beats Studio Buds won't go into pairing mode: I have a set of Beats Studio Buds that I haven't used in almost a year. Since then I bought an iPhone 14 pro max. Now I can't get them to go into pairing mode so that they connect to my phone. I have followed the instructions that I have found online and nothing has worked so far. Any help is appreciated."

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Pairing:

A. Refer to the link provided atop this thread.

A. Unpair These:

Seems you need to unpair these from your phone. but, no longer have this phone, contact Beats, and find out how you can reset this. 

B. Beats Contact Us Info:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

Beats Studio Buds won't go into pairing mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.