How do I change the language of the calendar invite email that is sent by iCloud?

My language settings in iCloud and on my Mac is all in English, my region is US. However, when I invite people to a calendar event they receive it in Swedish.

How do I change this automated Apple email to English so that people actually understand what it is?

Posted on May 23, 2023 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2023 7:07 AM

Hi qken96,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand Calendar invite emails are bing sent in the Swedish language. If you've already tried changing the language on your devices and it hasn't helped, you can try changing it on the Apple ID website instead. Once you're signed in, select Personal Information > Language to change it.

We hope this helps.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2023 7:07 AM in response to qken96

Hi qken96,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand Calendar invite emails are bing sent in the Swedish language. If you've already tried changing the language on your devices and it hasn't helped, you can try changing it on the Apple ID website instead. Once you're signed in, select Personal Information > Language to change it.

We hope this helps.

Take care.

How do I change the language of the calendar invite email that is sent by iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.