You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My homepod the ligth keep flashing red and cant do anything Im already try to reset on the phone and they not appear again .

My Home pode flash a red ligth and no respond for anything.

Any help to find out what to do ?

Thank you

Renato

Posted on May 24, 2023 5:38 PM

3 replies

May 24, 2023 5:48 PM in response to Renato Vianna

You should reset the HomePod. This article explains the process. There was an update for the HomePods in the latest iOS release so you may take up to 20 minutes for it to download and reinstall the update if they had not been updated yet. Just give it some time to do the install and don't stop the process if it says it is installing.

Reset HomePod or HomePod mini - Apple Support

May 24, 2023 5:52 PM in response to Renato Vianna

There’s an Orange flashing light when HomePod mini is connected to a computer, or is plugged charging into a power adapter that isn’t rated 20W (9V ⎓ 2.22A) if it’s a HomePod mini and you’re seeing this please use the charging adapter Brick it came with.

Or a Red spinning light when you're resetting your HomePod speaker?

Which is it ? There is no flashing red.

See: Identify status lights on HomePod and HomePod mini - Apple Support then tell us which light you see.

Which model of HomePod do you have? Is it a mini? Or other?

if you’re trying to reset it it, follow the instructions here: Reset HomePod or HomePod mini - Apple Support

Please explain what you were trying to do and why.

My homepod the ligth keep flashing red and cant do anything Im already try to reset on the phone and they not appear again .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.