Две симуляторы

Is it possible to forcibly select the main SIM for making calls? Now it is very difficult to do this, because it is necessary to choose the main SIM for each contact.

One more question: if I get a call from an unfamiliar number to an additional number, then when I call back, I can't choose which SIM card to call from, can this be fixed?

If there is no such possibility, help me send a suggestion to apple to add such a feature

Posted on May 25, 2023 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2023 8:55 AM

The Last Call feature becomes relevant when you have shared both of your phone numbers with certain contacts.

For You...

You may change the Voice line to be used under Contacts. And while making a call dial using contacts and not using the Recent call list.

There is a difference between "Last Used" and "Always Use"

"Last Used" : This is waht the Contact has used for contacting you. You can immediately call back from the same number where the call was received from the Phone App > Recents Tab

"Always Use" : This is what you want to use while making a call. Open the Contacts App and Open a Contact and Tap Call. Now it will use your default number.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2023 8:55 AM in response to Khas06

The Last Call feature becomes relevant when you have shared both of your phone numbers with certain contacts.

For You...

You may change the Voice line to be used under Contacts. And while making a call dial using contacts and not using the Recent call list.

There is a difference between "Last Used" and "Always Use"

"Last Used" : This is waht the Contact has used for contacting you. You can immediately call back from the same number where the call was received from the Phone App > Recents Tab

"Always Use" : This is what you want to use while making a call. Open the Contacts App and Open a Contact and Tap Call. Now it will use your default number.

May 25, 2023 8:55 AM in response to Khas06

However, the feature on an iPhone is as follows based on the way you are trying to call.

Watch the GIF below to change the Voice line. This has to be done each time you receive a call and want to call back from another line other than through which it was received.

Alternatively, you may change the Voice line to be used under Contacts. And dial using contacts and not using the Recent call list.

While making a fresh call using dial pad.

Две симуляторы

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.