Prompt sim selection before dial the number

It’s a very disappointing that there is no option for the above question I recently shifted from android to iPhone but this is one of the basic feature for my disappointment may I go back to android again is there any solution for this

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 2:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 2:40 AM

However, the feature on an iPhone is as follows based on the way you are trying to call.

Watch the GIF below to change the Voice line. This has to be done each time you receive a call and want to call back from another line other than through which it was received.

Alternatively, you may change the Voice line to be used under Contacts. And dial using contacts and not using the Recent call list.

While making a fresh call using dial pad.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2023 2:40 AM in response to PraveenTD

However, the feature on an iPhone is as follows based on the way you are trying to call.

Watch the GIF below to change the Voice line. This has to be done each time you receive a call and want to call back from another line other than through which it was received.

Alternatively, you may change the Voice line to be used under Contacts. And dial using contacts and not using the Recent call list.

While making a fresh call using dial pad.

Apr 22, 2023 2:35 AM in response to PraveenTD

PraveenTD wrote:

may I go back to android again is there any solution for this

The choice is yours.

Mobile / Watch brand selection is an individual choice based on many parameters. Such as Money, Feature, Status, Aesthetic, Utility, User-Friendliness, Availability, Warranty Coverage, Service Support, Resale value, Technology and many other factors.

Prompt sim selection before dial the number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.