Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Optionality is imporatnt ! In dual sim using .

In our country , most of the time u will need to change the SIM used for calling the same person before each call , and every time i need to change sim used for calling this person i must go through some steps before every call

the Q is :-

how to make iPhone ask me which line i will use just before calling any selected contact

this featur is well known in android phones but not in iOS, this is really uncomfortable .

IN OTHER WORDS :-

when i set which line to be a default inside setting icon in daul sim iPhone, Please add third option that is ( undetermined ) so that the iphone ask which line i use before every call

is that a possible?

sincerely

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 1:14 AM

Alahmer wrote:

In our country , most of the time u will need to change the SIM used for calling the same person before each call , and every time i need to change sim used for calling this person i must go through some steps before every call
how to make iPhone ask me which line i will use just before calling any selected contact

Watch the GIF below to change the Voice line. This has to be done each time you

1. Want to make a call from a particular SIM
  2. Had received a call and want to call back from another line other than through which it was received.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2021 1:14 AM in response to Alahmer

Alahmer wrote:

Watch the GIF below to change the Voice line. This has to be done each time you

1. Want to make a call from a particular SIM
  2. Had received a call and want to call back from another line other than through which it was received.

Optionality is imporatnt ! In dual sim using .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.