Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dual Sim selector

Hi,

I have bought my first iphone and I configured it to use it as a dual sim.

I have more than 1000 contacts and it's absolutely crazy to define a default number to use to make calls, because amoung my contacts I would say that 50% are personal and 50% are for work.

As I cannot check all the contacts and define which number use for each of them, I am asking if there is an app available in the app store that works as a "sim selector".

Everytime I make a call, I would like to have to green buttons (one for sim 1 and one for sim 2) and decide everytime which sim I should use).

I know that iphone allows to change this settings in the menu, but it's crazy to go to check there everytime.

Thank you.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 1:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 2:24 AM

This,

that is exactly the behaviour I dont want :)))

I have so many contacts that I cannot assume there is a default line to use. In Android, if the default behaviour of the O.S. is not suitable, you can download app to customize it.

Are there any app in the app store that can substitute the CONTACT application and allow to choose which line to use everytime you make a call showing two green buttons, one for each sim card?

Thank you

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2020 2:24 AM in response to SravanKrA

This,

that is exactly the behaviour I dont want :)))

I have so many contacts that I cannot assume there is a default line to use. In Android, if the default behaviour of the O.S. is not suitable, you can download app to customize it.

Are there any app in the app store that can substitute the CONTACT application and allow to choose which line to use everytime you make a call showing two green buttons, one for each sim card?

Thank you

Dual Sim selector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.