Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Adding a channel

I subscribed to Peacock TV through them directly as they were offering a special price.

I download the app on my Apple TV and there is no where to sign in, it just gives me the option to subscribe.

I just need to sign in to the app that I have already subscribed to.

I notice this a lot with Apple TV. I have a Roku system in an other room and never have this issue.

Apple TV 4K (2nd generation)

Posted on May 28, 2023 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2023 7:52 AM

There should be a Log In or Sign In selection available for users that already have a Peacock TV account. Unless they changed it recently, that option should be in the top-right corner of the first screen. Enter the account email address and password of that Peacock TV account manually, at least initially (some users reported trouble with autofill).

Else contact Peacock TV Support for assistance. They created the app and how it works and behaves.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2023 7:52 AM in response to Jo1031

There should be a Log In or Sign In selection available for users that already have a Peacock TV account. Unless they changed it recently, that option should be in the top-right corner of the first screen. Enter the account email address and password of that Peacock TV account manually, at least initially (some users reported trouble with autofill).

Else contact Peacock TV Support for assistance. They created the app and how it works and behaves.

Adding a channel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.