Calendar App disappeared

Suddenly my calendar app is gone from my iPad. I have looked several times for it. I have even opened the blocks I have organized related apps together several time. I have looked fr it several time in the App Library. Simply not there. I go to download it in the App Store and when I do the app download page says “Open”. I click that and it opens fine with my appointments all there. Calendar is also listed in the Settings app. My iPhone has the apps icon showing. Anyway I can get the calendar app to show? I’m using IOS 16.4.1.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on May 29, 2023 7:34 PM

1 reply

May 29, 2023 7:53 PM in response to MikeAtHomeAlone

Suddenly my calendar app is gone from my iPad. I have looked several times for it. I have even opened the blocks I have organized related apps together several times. I have looked for it several times in the App Library. Simply not there. I go to download it in the App Store and when I do the app download page says “Open”. I click that and it opens fine with my appointments all there. Calendar is also listed in the Settings app. It also shows as a widget on the page previous to my Home Screen. Still I would like to get it back on my homepage. I noticed a few days ago my homepage icons were rearranged but didn’t notice why. I’ve no idea what’s going on. I still miss DOS, when you knew what was on it, what it did, and how it got there.

Calendar App disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.