refund

I was charged money from my card through another iCloud I did not make this purchase and I can provide a receipt and I want a refund

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 29, 2023 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2023 10:32 PM

Unknown Charge?

1. App Purchase
    1. Curious about a Charge? --> If you see an 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement
    2. If you have an issue with an app on App Store or billing --> Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store
  2. Subscriptions
    1. You may view a subscription to an app --> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support
    2. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Avoid accidental purchases

1. If it is your device then, please --> Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ... before handing over a device to a child.
  2. If it is your child's device then in the future, enable the Ask to Buy feature --> Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

It could be Phishing

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2023 10:32 PM in response to garik257

Unknown Charge?

1. App Purchase
    1. Curious about a Charge? --> If you see an 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement
    2. If you have an issue with an app on App Store or billing --> Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store
  2. Subscriptions
    1. You may view a subscription to an app --> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support
    2. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Avoid accidental purchases

1. If it is your device then, please --> Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ... before handing over a device to a child.
  2. If it is your child's device then in the future, enable the Ask to Buy feature --> Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

It could be Phishing

May 29, 2023 10:51 PM in response to garik257

garik257 Said:

"refund: I was charged money from my card through another iCloud I did not make this purchase and I can provide a receipt and I want a refund"

-------

Secure your Info:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account. Open a new eMail addressee d use that for your Apple ID.

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

III. Report Items to Apple:

So, report phone call's and messages info to Apple and modify. Use my User: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tip

refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.