Deleted important photos

Hi. Yesterday I started using iPhone for the first time. However, I deleted my photos from the Photos and its trash while transferring my photos from another phone. They did reach my Photos Gallery. Please can anyone help me recover my important data? It contains important documents.

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 2:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 4:35 AM

Did you make a backup of the iPhone before you transferred the data from the other iPhone?

You may be able to recover the photos from abackup you made while the photos have still been on the iPhone, see: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

However, the backup will not include the photos, if you have been using iCloud Photos, when you made the backup.

Then restoring will not help.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2023 4:35 AM in response to maazjic

Did you make a backup of the iPhone before you transferred the data from the other iPhone?

You may be able to recover the photos from abackup you made while the photos have still been on the iPhone, see: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

However, the backup will not include the photos, if you have been using iCloud Photos, when you made the backup.

Then restoring will not help.

Deleted important photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.