Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Keyboard randomly moving to left

Hello guys, after more than a year of using new purchased iPhone 13 Pro I am writing you regarding very annoying keyboard glitch, when keyboard itself very randomly, time to time, mostly not even once per week, moving to left "one hand" mode, mostly in Signal or Whatsap app durning writing for sure. I dont use other native apps for writing to much, than I am no able say if this happening also in Messages or anywhere else. It usually moves when I want to click somewhere around "s" "d" keys, for example if I want to write word "Snapdragon", it moves when "S" is imputed, very occasionally, but even after many updates this still happening. I am holding my phone correctly, no other random/mistake imputs are possible. I am used to have a Spigen glass on displej and also some Spigen cases. Now I removed a glass and glitch still happening, it probably happened also with naked phone, mainly there is no gesture to make this in the system, it doesnt make a sense. You need to firstly click on "emotikon" on the left bottom position and here you can choose this one hand mode, few steps are necessary to activate this function. I feel like this phone doing a joke to me, everything perfect, just time to time he show me his mind. :-D Any suggestions why this happening? What shloud I do? Thanks.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 1, 2023 10:19 PM

Similar questions

9 replies

Jun 2, 2023 1:45 AM in response to jameslurk

Hi! Try restarting your iPhone and see if this continues afterwards:

1. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.

(Restart your iPhone - Apple Support)

Take care. :)

Jun 29, 2023 1:27 AM in response to Seallbay

Hello guys, I tried last lucky shot and reseted only settings without loosing apps and personal data. Settings - General - Switch or reset iPhone - Reset - Reset all settings. Phone works a while, process looks like full reset, after few minutes reboot with default settings and now, almost month after keyboards keeping its positon. I would like to say, problem finally solved, hopefully!

Keyboard randomly moving to left

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.