Canceling Account Recovery Help

Hello, I am faced with the issue of not being able to cancel an account recovery I did not create.

Yesterday, Thursday, June 1, I got an email concerning a Account recovery. The issue is, I did not do this, not only that but when I click the ‘cancel account recovery’ link/button/hyperlink. It brings me to a page that says, “cannot verify account”.

Looking into it, it’s signed out, everytime I click the link I am signed out, so that could be the issue, but everytime I login elsewhere or on the page link and try to re-click nothing is working. I cannot cancel this account recovery that was sent to me.

I thought about changing my passcodes, deleting everything, changing the ID and possibly deleting the account all-together. What do I do?

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 7:29 AM

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

"This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Similar questions

1 reply

Canceling Account Recovery Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.