Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

iPhone smooth animation issues

Hello!

Ive recently bought an iPhone 13 mini and I’ve been using it since today. I was hoping to see if it was normal for my new phone to not have so “smooth” animations when opening apps like WhatsApp or discord. It looks smooth for a moment and then kinda lags until the animation is completed. I decided to start from zero and not transfer my old phone’s data to my new one. I have the reduced movement option turned off as well as the save battery mode. My phone has the IOS 16.3.1 version. Has someone have experienced this issue? Is there a possible fix!

Thank you!

iPhone 13 mini

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2024 10:36 AM

my animations aren’t going for any apps, i have an xr and when i exit apps or click into them they just disappear and appear, no animation

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 3, 2023 2:23 AM in response to Jay__00

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ  Or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ or Contact WhatsApp

WhatsApp Business is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> Developer Website  or App Support  or WhatsApp business products - WhatsApp FAQ

Discord is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Discord Support

iPhone smooth animation issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.