📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Plus. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple debuts iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 speaker phone

IPhone 13 Pro: When I use my speakerphone to talk to someone, that person always says that I am breaking up and I eventually have to stop using the speakerphone. I read in this community that that has been an issue for a lot of people. That thread has stopped, so I am wondering if anyone has any luck getting this fixed lately. It is so annoying.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 9:00 PM

5 replies

Jun 2, 2023 9:18 PM in response to MariaMontez

"iPhone 13 speaker phone: IPhone 13 Pro: When I use my speakerphone to talk to someone, that person always says that I am breaking up and I eventually have to stop using the speakerphone. I read in this community that that has been an issue for a lot of people. That thread has stopped, so I am wondering if anyone has any luck getting this fixed lately. It is so annoying."

-------

What's the thread?

Report this Yourself:

Sure it's been reported "many many times". Question is: "How many people have actually reported it directly to Apple?"

Provide Apple With This Feedback:

Apple rarely reads these forums on their own time. So, to get the word out to Apple on this, provide them with feedback. They won't get back to you directly on this, but the more they hear of it, the more they will know what problems exist and how to go about fixing them. So, do you part and provide feedback on it. Be certain that you are positive with the feedback (elsewise, it'll likely be filtered out).

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Performance" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

Dec 18, 2023 10:12 AM in response to MariaMontez

Have you found a resolution, I am having exact same issue? My sibling have iPhone 13 and 13 Pro max, use speakerphone constantly and they have no issues. We all have the same carrier. I have to conclude this is an iPhone issue and has nothing to do with the carrier. The carrier has tried everything. I am also on the same cell plan as my siblings.

iPhone 13 speaker phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.