Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iPhone repairs

My iPhone suffered a hardware fault under warranty. I took it to an authorised repair centre 10 days ago. They told me they have sent the phone to Apple and that Apple are still unable to supply parts as it’s a ‘very rare model’ (iphone 13 pro with 1TB memory).

How much longer can Apple leave me without a phone? It seems outrageous that Apple do not have spares to promptly repair their own flagship products!!

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 3, 2023 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2023 8:14 PM

graynote Said:

"iPhone repairs: [...]How much longer can Apple leave me without a phone? It seems outrageous that Apple do not have spares to promptly repair their own flagship products!![...]"

-------

Finding the Repair Status:

Go here to check the repair status: Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2023 8:14 PM in response to graynote

graynote Said:

"iPhone repairs: [...]How much longer can Apple leave me without a phone? It seems outrageous that Apple do not have spares to promptly repair their own flagship products!![...]"

-------

Finding the Repair Status:

Go here to check the repair status: Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

Jun 3, 2023 8:22 PM in response to H1290

Hello graynote!

Unfortunately, we are merely your fellow users, and cannot answer these questions for you. You must ask these questions to the repair center.

Viewing the Support Article TheLittles provided, (but accidentally, falsely named,) one can see: Track the status of an existing repair.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Edit- The editing system screwed this up, not me. And the last time I requested one post to be removed, both posts were removed, but the email stated only one was removed. So I don’t want to do that neither.

iPhone repairs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.