Itunes display on Windows 10 flickers between a white and cream colour moving your cursor around the gui below the search, music play control bar.

Any fix for this, as my version is the latest, rather this version is the first one I have had this issue with, not saying the windows UI is great but it worked fine and served purpose. Though honestly since the current update, the ui is messed up with it flickering between white and cream (white) colour and honestly it flickers way too fast; ie fast rate. Honestly makes me feel dizzy, I have stopped the use for now. Really hope for a quick fix through an update. Have the diagnostic files if needed.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 3, 2023 11:01 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Dec 23, 2023 12:12 PM in response to IRONBLASTER

Likely some odd interaction between the current build of iTunes and your graphics drivers. You can try adjusting graphics acceleration settings, but it may be easiest to revert to the previous build of iTunes. Links to recent builds can be found at the very bottom of Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates - Apple Community.

tt2

Apr 28, 2024 4:22 PM in response to IRONBLASTER

I am having the same issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes multiple times. I have gotten so frustrated that I have even installed the Windows Apple Music application. It is just as bad, as it constantly crashes and freezes. Apple doesn't seem to care since its Windows. I've had apple music since it started, and this is making me so angry that I am considering switching to Spotify... The only reason I haven't done so, is because I don't want to go through the time for Spotify to know what I like, and I have several playlists.

I don't understand why this is so hard for Apple to address.

Itunes display on Windows 10 flickers between a white and cream colour moving your cursor around the gui below the search, music play control bar.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.