How to mirror Apple Watch 8 with iPhone 13 Pro

My watch taps me but the phone doesn't make alert. It's hard to feel that tap if I'm in motion so I miss alerts.

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 7:48 AM

Notifications appear on your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both. If your iPhone screen is off and you are wearing Apple Watch, your watch notifies you. If your iPhone is on, your iPhone alerts you. You cannot get a notification on both devices at the same time. This is by design.

Read this link --> Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

You may be helped if you go into the Apple Watch on your iPhone and in Settings > Sounds & Haptics, turn Haptics to Prominent and increase the volume, which will make the haptic very difficult to miss.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2023 7:48 AM in response to Martha Barton

Notifications appear on your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both. If your iPhone screen is off and you are wearing Apple Watch, your watch notifies you. If your iPhone is on, your iPhone alerts you. You cannot get a notification on both devices at the same time. This is by design.

Read this link --> Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

You may be helped if you go into the Apple Watch on your iPhone and in Settings > Sounds & Haptics, turn Haptics to Prominent and increase the volume, which will make the haptic very difficult to miss.

How to mirror Apple Watch 8 with iPhone 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.