Help with Safari

I cannot sign in my Chase account it tells me that my browser is no longer supported but I am technically challenged and to do trust to download anything, I restarted my computer and I got the same answer and it tells me to download several systems but I want to stay with safari, are there different versions? and what version would take less space, I don't care about extras such as games its can you help? https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/b/CGOFA

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2023 9:49 AM

Please read Update to the latest version of Safari - Apple Support, and if the website still insists it is out of date refer to this excerpt from that Apple Support document:

If a website says that your browser is out of date

If a website says that Safari is out of date even though you're already using the latest version of macOS or the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, there could be an issue with the website. If you’re sure that you want to use the website, contact the website owner or developer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2023 9:49 AM in response to pina67

Please read Update to the latest version of Safari - Apple Support, and if the website still insists it is out of date refer to this excerpt from that Apple Support document:

If a website says that your browser is out of date

If a website says that Safari is out of date even though you're already using the latest version of macOS or the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, there could be an issue with the website. If you’re sure that you want to use the website, contact the website owner or developer.

Help with Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.